もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The party has clear economic positions " and it's regrettable if someone stands away from them,"
- The coming of the railway in 1855 did much to restore the economic position of Sacile.
- The group describes itself as " undogmatic and pragmatic ", generally taking relatively liberal economic positions.
- Lim said unless the productivity of the workers are improved, their economic position will steadily decline.
- Despite this slow-paced improvement, it is important to look at our economic position for long-term solutions.