もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- Only the best electret microphones rival good DC-polarized units in terms of noise level and quality; electret microphones lend themselves to inexpensive mass-production, while inherently expensive non-electret condenser microphones are made to higher quality.
- In the new polymer systems, the required cavities are formed by means of e . g . stamps, templates, laser cutting, etc . Thermo-forming of layer systems from electret films led to thermally more stable ferroelectrets.
- :Essentially all modern microphones used with low-end electronics ( such as computers, cell phones, speakerphones, etc . ) are electret microphones; they're the cheapest to integrate into the rest of the electronics and cheap themselves.
- Power is necessary for establishing the capacitor plate voltage, and is also needed to power the microphone electronics ( impedance conversion in the case of electret and DC-polarized microphones, demodulation or detection in the case of RF / HF microphones ).
- Electret materials have been known since the 1920s, and were proposed as condenser microphone elements several times, but were considered impractical until the foil electret type was invented at Bell Laboratories in 1962 by Jim West, using a thin metallized Teflon foil.