もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- These were actually fire escapes, never intended for regular use : building code required very wide internal evacuation stairs, and Melnikov bypassed the code by adding exterior escape stairs
- The building was constructed largely of fireproof materials ( brick and cement and fibrous-cement roofing tiles ), and enclosed escape stairs were provided at each end of the building.
- Police Maj . Gen . Kongbej Choosri, commander of the provincial police, criticized the lack of external fire exits in the hotel, saying the internal escape stairs were deathtraps.
- The southwest and northeast elevations are symmetrical about faceted parapeted blocks flanked by two bays of timber sash windows with the verandah ends and the fire escape stair block to the corners.
- Constructed largely of rendered concrete block with a gabled corrugated steel roof similar to the two original roofs, the additions include basement spaces, two fire escape stairs, toilets and a large stage area.