もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The extern brothers bind themselves annually through a promise to follow the Rule and Constitutions.
- The extern storage class specifier indicates that the storage for an object has been defined elsewhere.
- The district was known for many years as St . John's East-Extern.
- Another innovation by Shaffer was his creation of an extern program for student affairs graduate students.
- The average enrolment from 1875 to 1891 was of some 150 interns and three hundred externs.