もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Young pubescent girls may have ambivalent feelings around the experience of buying and wearing their first bra.
- Leonardo is left confused and, after feeling around his room, discovers the sweatshirt is gone.
- Rather, the feeling around the capital is that allowing willy-nilly overregulation serves no good purpose.
- There was a lingering feeling around here the last couple of years that we were ( sissies ).
- The feeling around the Big 12 is that Texas is the team that has been getting its way.