もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- In his paintings of 1918 and later, hard-edged geometric forms are arranged as on a tabletop and rendered in evenly applied, flat colors.
- This method lent itself to images consisting of large areas of flat color, and resulted in the characteristic poster designs of this period.
- Their body color is a grayish green flat color marked by five to six bold pale gray chevrons alternating with dark gray to black chevrons.
- Wonderfully abstract passages of flat color, such as the strong violet shades along the fence, are divorced from the spatial realities of the objects portrayed.
- Not so fast, says NEC . The company's new 12-inch MultiSync LCD200 flat color monitor ( $ 3, 999 ) lets you take back valuable desk space.