もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Artists of the School of Pont-Aven made works with simple shapes and rhythmic surface patterns, unshadowed lighting and flat colors inspired as much by imagination as by nature.
- The triangles concept was abandoned in the early sixties and she went on to make a small number of pure hard edge landscapes with large areas of flat color.
- The bland ordinariness of the characters, the flat colors and jerky rhythms of digital cinematography and the constriction of the drama give the picture some impact, but not much resonance.
- Elements of his later art are already here : the jostling of illusionary depth with flat color; the all-over patterning; the decorative, kaleidoscopic fragmentation of forms, and the preference for sleek cylindric shapes.
- The latter is almost unique among his works for its particularly flat colors and photo-realistic effect, which give the painting its distinctive and modern look, almost akin to American Realists such as Edward Hopper.