もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Active traders will pay a flat commission of $ 49 on stock trades.
- Until March 1995, the two dominant houses charged flat commissions of 10 percent on sales.
- Fidelity earns a flat commission each time a client buys or sells a stock on line.
- And in some cases, a flat commission amount is agreed upon, regardless of the selling price, Hall said.
- Another TransTerra subsidiary is Ceres Securities, whose $ 18 flat commission appears to be the lowest among nonelectronic brokers.