もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Travelocity was, by contrast, still stuck in the traditional travel-agent role, where it would take a flat commission for most hotel rooms and airline tickets it sold.
- These traders pay a flat commission of $ 25 on stock trades of up to 1, 000 shares, and receive a 25 percent discount off regular Spartan rates on options trades.
- Using personal computers, its customers will be able to buy or sell any number of shares of any common or preferred stock at a flat commission of $ 12 per trade.
- Then Christie's announced a change, to take effect that September, that replaced the flat commission with a sliding scale ranging from 2 percent to 10 percent, depending on the size of the sale.
- Now you can buy or sell as many as 5, 000 shares of stock for a flat commission as low as $ 5 to $ 10 per trade _ as little as 0.1 cent per share.