もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Active traders who use the Spartan brokerage service at Fidelity Investments can now pay a flat commission rate of $ 25 for stock transactions they conduct on the World Wide Web or through Fidelity On-Line Xpress.
- In 1995, Christie's came first, changing fees it charges sellers from a flat commission of 10 percent to a more complex, nonnegotiable sliding scale ranging from 2 to 20 percent, depending on the size of the sale.
- Now you can buy or sell as many as 5, 000 shares of stock for a flat commission as low as $ 5 to $ 10 per trade _ as little as 0 . 1 cent per share.
- Then in 1995, Christie's announced it was changing the fee it charged sellers from a flat commission of 10 percent to a more complex, non-negotiable sliding scale ranging from 2 percent to 10 percent depending on the size of the sale.
- And the insurer will increasingly compensate sales agents on performance, and not according to what Hancock president and chief executive-elect David D'Alessandro has called " the Midas muffler man system, " or flat commissions, until recently the norm for the industry.