foot to footの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The two reporters speaking to her shifted from foot to foot _ offering some thoughts about the number of foreign students on scholarships, and trying to evoke the atmosphere of an American campus.
- The tone degenerated further when Rhys Williams contrasted Bevan and Foot to Foot's disfavour as he " comes before the Welsh public with an uncongenial armoury of hatred and malicious propaganda ".
- They're groggy, and their hair isn't brushed, and some are barefoot or putting on their shoes, and they're bouncing from foot to foot to keep warm.
- No phones or TVs spoil the simple life here, and it's fun to watch execs shift from foot to foot, waiting for the one phone in the open-air office.
- Shifting impatiently from foot to foot in a corner, waiting for the start of another round, Sugar Boy looked out onto the gym from between the ring's top and middle rope.