もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- The American business community in Vietnam praised Peterson's leadership in forging bonds of trust between Hanoi and Washington.
- Ture would spend most of the rest of his life in Africa, forging bonds between people of color around the world.
- Mozzie first met Neal while they were independent conmen, as shown through flashbacks in " Forging Bonds " ( 2.11 ).
- Previous societies forged bonds through public celebrations of war and religion; now we get together to watch athletes simulate battles and advertisers promise salvation.
- Two Americans and a Dutchman appeared in court Friday on charges they tried to move billions of dollars in forged bonds onto the European market.