もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Like many West Indians, they have chosen to remain largely apart from African-Americans here, although Diallo's shooting shows signs of forging bonds between the two groups.
- Sperm whales are not known for forging bonds with other species, but it was observed that a bottlenose dolphin with spinal deformity had been accepted into a pod of sperm whales.
- "He's able to incorporate all the self-awareness and sophisticated cynicism we take for granted in a postmodern world and employ it in characters who forge bonds with the audience.
- These " open source projects " not only invited involvement by users at their individual level of learning and desire for engagement, but created connections and forged bonds between individuals across time zones and denominations.
- The second night of the blitz, the 21-Q crew, still struggling to bring the Docks'fire under control, have forged bonds with their full-time counterparts and officers in action.