もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Despite being branded anti-semitic, sexist and racist, Farrakhan gathered a formidable mass of black men, many of whom went to the event to forge bonds with other black men and to find direction.
- But behind the murmur of phone lines, the rumble of TVs and the whir of computers, the soft scratch of pens continues, forging bonds among family, friends and strangers that a power outage cannot interrupt.
- Tours include shows at Dartmouth alumni events, schools in the area, hotels, businesses, and general down time for the group to forge bonds ( amusement parks, comedy shows, tourist attractions, etc . ).
- Hayes said, citing " the feminist movement, civil rights movement, labor movement, where people forge bonds and values in a series of battles that proceed from assumptions not always inherited by the next generation ."
- Mrs . Kassebaum and Kennedy sat together through 60 hearings on health care in 1993 and 1994, forging bonds and developing expertise that enabled them to identify the elements of a bill that would be broadly acceptable to Republicans and Democrats alike.