もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- "Partnerships, capacity building needed for progress, " Global Health Matters newsletter, the Minister of Health of Rwanda, Ambassador Eric Goosby of PEPFAR, and USAID
- Two were black : Prioleau, who will be the first witness in Monday's hearing, and Dorothy Goosby, who lost a 1985 campaign for town clerk.
- Woodson struggled in his return, however, as free agents Michael Goosby, Cory Fleming, and Jeff Thomas beat him on successive pass patterns during the morning workout session.
- On January 20, 2015, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon appointed Eric Goosby of the United States as his new Special Envoy on Tuberculosis ( TB ).
- For example, Peterson said, Dorothy Goosby, a plaintiff, and Frederick K . Brewington, a lawyer for the plaintiffs, had both lost elections as Democratic candidates in Hempstead.