もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- George served as a hired servant with a Union quartermaster unit and subsequently enlisted as a white man in the 21st Pennsylvania Cavalry Regiment under the name of George Goosby . ( The spelling sometimes varied between Goosbey and Goosley ).
- In this capacity, Dr . Goosby will work towards boosting the profile of the fight against TB and promoting the adoption, financing and implementation of the UN World Health Organization s ( WHO ) global End TB Strategy after 2015.
- Dr . Goosby has remained actively involved in this panel, now known the DHHS Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents, which is widely recognized as defining the standard of care for HIV / AIDS treatment in the United States.
- At any one time, there are probably a number of people around the country knowingly spreading the virus to large numbers of sexual partners, said Dr . Eric Goosby, director of AIDS policy at the U . S . Department of Health and Human Services, who visited here on Wednesday.
- In response to the plan, Dr . Eric Goosby, director of HIV / AIDS policy for the U . S . Department of Health and Human Services, called the commission's recommendations critical to expressing the outrage the African-American community feels over the continued disparities in treating and preventing HIV and other diseases.