もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Management asked him to create a bit that would bring some attention to the station before announcing the return of " The Greaseman " to the Jacksonville airwaves a couple weeks later.
- On the morning of his death, a popular disc jockey on WAPE in Jacksonville known as " The Greaseman " played the sound of frying bacon and dedicated it to Spenkelink.
- One of the premier Album Oriented Rock stations in the country, the air staff featured Greaseman in the morning, Dusty Scott in midday, Steveski in afternoons and Kirk McEwen in the evening.
- From 1972 to 1975, WRC broadcast a Top 40 format ( it was one of the Greaseman's early radio stops ) and was known as the " Great 98 ".
- While at radio station Doug Tracht ( also known as " The Greaseman " ) made a derogatory comment referring to James Byrd after playing Lauryn Hill's song " Doo Wop ( That Thing ) ".