greeting card associationの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- According to the Greeting Card Association, US consumers will spend $ 6 . 3 billion to buy 7 . 4 billion cards this year.
- The Greeting Card Association, a trade group in Washington, doesn't know of a single card-maker planning to downplay envelopes and turn to less threatening postcards.
- "It's very unusual to find a business being made fun of on a card, " said Marianne McDermott, executive vice president of the Greeting Card Association.
- "All the alternative categories have grown tremendously because of the changing lifestyles, " said Robin Leedy, spokeswoman for the Washington, D . C .-based Greeting Card Association.
- The Greeting Card Association, a Washington, D . C .-based trade group, predicted that late arrival made this year's Christmas cards more like New Year's cards for many.