もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- Southern ground hornbills very rarely drink : their range is limited at its western end by the lack of trees in which to build nests.
- Abyssinian ground hornbills are opportunist feeders, following ungulate herds and forest fires so that they can prey on small animals disturbed by the larger animals or flames.
- Recent genetic data shows that ground hornbills form a clade with " Bycanistes ", this clade being a sister taxon to the rest of the hornbill lineage.
- Seabirds, along with some Australian and Southern African landbirds such as the southern ground hornbill or white-winged chough, have the longest chick-rearing stage of any bird on earth.
- The bird population includes Abyssinian ground hornbills, blue cranes, east African crowned cranes, greater flamingos, marabou storks, ostriches, pink-backed pelicans, and Ruppell's griffon vultures.