もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- Other animals at the zoo include kangaroos, penguins, gray wolves, red pandas, Arctic foxes, bat-eared foxes, meerkats, porcupines, banded mongooses, and southern ground hornbills.
- Per Stevenson and Fanshawe, the Abyssinian is a larger species on average than the southern ground hornbill, at, but published weights and standard measurements contrarily indicate the southern species is indeed slightly larger.
- The Abyssinian ground hornbill has escaped or been deliberately released in to Florida, USA, but there is no evidence that the population is breeding and may only persist due to continuing releases or escapes.
- Some species exhibit sexual dichromatism; in the Abyssinian ground hornbill, for example, pure blue skin on the face and throat denotes an adult female, and red and blue skin denotes an adult male.
- A prehistoric ground hornbill, " Bucorvus brailloni ", has been described from fossil bones in Morocco, suggesting that prior to Quaternary glaciations the genus was either much more widespread or differently distributed.