もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Tony and I first met in our backyards, after the snows melted and the ground ice thawed.
- The pits may have formed by winds, heat from the boulders melting ground ice, or some other process.
- They want to excavate ground ice where mineral-eating organisms living below the surface may have been washed up and cryopreserved.
- Much of the surface in Noachis quadrangle shows a scalloped topography where the disappearance of ground ice has left depressions.
- Traces of former Late Weichselian slope and cirque glaciers in the form of buried ground ice deposits are preserved on Zhokhov Island.