もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- For example, if a failure on orbit had occurred, additional shielding would have significantly increased the consequences of a ground impact.
- After the engine quit, the aircraft entered a stall from which the IP was unable to recover prior to ground impact.
- The aircraft dived and the crew who had no time to bail out on personal parachutes suffered internal injuries on ground impact.
- All 83 occupants of both aircraft were killed in the accident and both aircraft were destroyed by the collision and ground impact.
- The spray was ignited by exposed electrical wiring as the main fuselage was torn by trees . . . and upon ground impact.