もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- "The condition of the returned flight suit also indicates that the aviator was not in the aircraft at ground impact, " according to a 2001 unclassified intelligence community report.
- Officials have ruled that " ground impact " caused the deaths of 10 men when an airplane carrying members of the Oklahoma State University basketball team crashed Jan . 27.
- Perhaps a meteor ground impact would be different and blast the walls located underground with shock waves much in the same manner that sea waves become larger closer to the beach.
- Some additional deployments have been reported by accident, as caused by ground impact or post-impact fires, and 14 of the aircraft involved in CAPS deployments have been repaired and put back into service.
- But they next heard a warning of an impending stall, heard an alarm system saying " terrain, " meaning they were nearing the ground, and then felt three ground impacts, the second one severe.