もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- By her mid-teens she had grown apart from her family and the arguments were more frequent.
- The timing of the festivals has grown apart from its original religious synchronization with the period of Lent.
- They had grown apart as Eliza lived in Europe for quite some time while Brannan remained in California.
- In their final year of college ( 2006 ), Emily and the character have clearly grown apart.
- But I think we've grown apart as far as what kind of music we want to make.