もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- "' Guy Bourdin "'( 2 December 1928, Paris 29 March 1991, Paris ), was a French artist and fashion photographer known for his provocative images.
- It was during this time in Paris Malige worked with photographers Helmut Newton, who he credits for his first big break on a French Vogue assignment, Bob Richardson, and Guy Bourdin.
- After the release of the music video for " Hollywood ", Samuel Bourdin, the son of Guy Bourdin, filed a federal lawsuit that accused Madonna of ripping off the work of his father.
- It was hard not to detect references to the 1980s style of Guy Bourdin, Gianni Versace and Azzedine Alaia, who, as it happens, is giving a party for Prada this Saturday in Paris.
- Her video for " Hollywood " ( 2003 ) was an homage to the work of photographer Guy Bourdin; Bourdin's son subsequently filed a lawsuit for unauthorised use of his father's work.