もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Work from the 1970s by three photographers-- Guy Bourdin, Helmut Newton and Chris von Wangenheim-- is the inspiration behind the revival of that era's style in this September's fashion magazines.
- The take on glamour that corresponds most nearly to this sensibility reverberates from the fashion images created in the 1970's by the photographers Helmut Newton and Guy Bourdin, whose subjects wore an air of sexual ambivalence and lethal heels.
- Reading " Vogue " democratized luxury while giving access to the most innovative artists of the time, whether such writers as Francois-Regis Bastide, Violette Leduc and Francois Nourissier or photographers such as Guy Bourdin, Yves Saint Laurent and Emanuel Ungaro.
- The book had a range of influences from punk rock to earlier fashion iconoclasts like Guy Bourdin and his surrealism, and Helmut Newton, in its stylized, sado-masochistic look . " Sex " has photographs that feature adult content and analingus.
- The book had a range of influences, from punk rock to earlier fashion iconoclasts such as Guy Bourdin, Helmut Newton and Robert Mapplethorpe . " Sex " has photographs that feature adult content and softcore pornographic as well as simulations of sexual acts, including sadomasochism.