in contemplation ofの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- In contemplation of a future of the military, projected to 2025, the authors thought a HALE in flight for 24 hours.
- Instead, a judge ordered a six-month adjournment in contemplation of dismissal, on condition of the rabbi's good behavior.
- Since the first three arrests were on misdemeanor charges, a judge granted adjournments in contemplation of dismissal on the weapons and trespass charges.
- But parts, machines, planning, research, finance, marketing, pricing and management are conducted in contemplation of the world market.
- He granted each an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal, meaning their petit larceny charges will be dismissed if they comply with his orders.