in contemplation ofの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The use of forcible entry to property actively engaged the attention of the republican high command in contemplation of the damage they could inflict on the enemy.
- Here is " a nest of verdure where a house rings out a melody " and there is a whole village rapt in contemplation of the sea.
- Before the Government recorded its lien, Rabin transferred his interest in the home to Williams, as part of a division of assets in contemplation of divorce.
- The decision applied to 227 cases, but more than 100 of those had already been adjourned in contemplation of dismissal, a common outcome of minor arrests.
- He adjourned the case in contemplation of dismissal, meaning that if the defendant stayed clear of the law for the next six months, charges would be dropped.