in narrow circumstancesの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- When an existing drug receives FDA approval for a new use, the pharmaceutical company sometimes receives an extension on the patent _ which now lasts 20 years _ but only in narrow circumstances.
- In making his decision allowing Lindh's attorneys to subpoena Robert Young Pelton, Ellis said that journalists are exempted from having to testify in narrow circumstances such as protecting a confidential source or harassment.
- :I'm not an admin but recommend you to solicit feedback from Wikipedia : RS / N . In " general ", blogs are disallowed as a RS except in narrow circumstances . talk ) 19 : 48, 3 July 2008 ( UTC)
- Louisiana's legislature on Monday became the first in the nation to approve a law allowing a new and more binding form of marriage contract, one that would permit divorce only in narrow circumstances such as adultery, abuse, abandonment, a lengthy marital separation or imprisonment on a felony.
- COVENANT-MARRIAGE ( Baton Rouge, La . ) _ Louisiana's Legislature becomes the first to approve a new and more binding form of marriage contract, one that would allow divorce only in narrow circumstances such as adultery, abuse, abandonment, a lengthy marital separation or the felony conviction of one spouse.