in the western part ofの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- However , with the increase of ashigaru and the emergence of its military strategy against cavalry , rushing at the enemy ' s position on foot by dismounting from the horse became common first in the western part of japan , and later throughout the country .
- In the fifteenth century , there existed a japanese settlement called sanpo in the southern part of the korean peninsula , and major forces in the western part of japan such as the so clan maintained amicable relations with the korean dynasty using sanpo as their base .
- However , they attempted to bring the wako pirates under their control and also secured the cooperation from the forces in the western part of japan in exchange for amicable relations; additionally , they even converted the wako pirates themselves into peace coordinators .
- At a place called ' akabe ' in hirose-gun county (koryo-cho , kitakatsuragi-gun , nara prefecture ) at the eastern foot of umami hill in the western part of the nara basin , there is ' ako tomb ,' which is regarded as the tomb of tochi no himemiko .
- The tosa ichijo clan was an influential family and a branch of gosekke , which was the northern house of the fujiwara clan , and ruled hata district in the western part of tosa (what is now the area around shimanto city ) during the sengoku period (period of the warring states ).