もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Peter Martyr d'Anghiera was an Native Americans and contains, for example, the first European reference to India rubber.
- The India Rubber Company operated the factory from 1897 1906; it was succeeded by the International Rubber Company.
- North also had investments in the Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company which operated a concession in the Congo Free State.
- Rubber yielded huge profits for the state and for companies like the Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company ( ABIR ).
- In 1836, Edwin M . Chaffee, of the Roxbury India Rubber Company, patented a four-roll calender to make rubber sheet.