もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- At Purdue, Wooden became known as the " India Rubber Man, " so quickly did he pop back up after getting knocked down.
- Elaterite is a brown hydrocarbon varying somewhat in consistency, being sometimes soft, elastic and sticky, like India rubber, and occasionally hard and brittle.
- It said the patented article consists " of a piece of India rubber, with a hole in it . " The court stated:
- The gains from the exploitation of rubber through the state and other companies like the Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company ( ABIR ) were huge.
- By the early 1900s, the equipment had vastly improved : Balls were made of India rubber and rackets were made of wood covered with felt.