もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The band spent the winter recording their first full-length together at Machines With Magnets, a Providence, Rhode Island studio run by Keith Souza.
- He went on to convert old bonded warehouses in the east end of London into the successful film and television recording studio, Three Mills Island Studios.
- The album was produced and engineered by John Wood, and was recorded at Sound Techniques Studio and Island Studio, St Peter's Square, London.
- It was recorded at Island Studios in Hammersmith, London in the autumn of 1976 and produced by Ultravox ! and Steve Lillywhite with studio assistance from Brian Eno.
- His wife, Carrie, described his schedule : " My husband usually left for the Long Island Studios at 8 o'clock where he spent the morning.