もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Of the two functioning newspapers in the Territory ( the " BVI Beacon " and the " Island Sun " ) both maintain an online reporting presence.
- They began storing the wines on trestles at the winery or in special rooms known as " estufas ", where the heat of island sun would age the wine.
- At the time, there was only one other newspaper in the territory, the " Island Sun ", which held a virtual monopoly on the business since 1962.
- After experiencing some difficulties, the company finally managed to obtain " Island Sun " at a very short notice, and she duly arrived in Fremantle on 26 November.
- Three song titles have been released to the public, " Hey Yo ", " Island Sun ", and " Extension " with the first two being debuted at 311 Day 2016.