もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- The website of the " BVI Beacon " is ranked on SimilarWeb as only the 286th most popular website in the Territory, and the " Island Sun " is ranked 977th.
- These are garaged in several parts of the country, including Washington, D . C ., where the mobile center, according to Arkin, is code-named " Island Sun ."
- A bit later Mauritius Island Cruises also collapsed, and in 2005 " Island Sun " was sold to the Danish Clipper Group, and the vessel was chartered to an American company named Travel Dynamics International.
- In 2003 the ship's name was changed to " Sun ", and the year after, the vessel was bought by International Shipping, who renamed her " Island Sun ", and then she was chartered by Mauritius Island Cruises.
- She writes columns for " The Anna Maria Island Sun " and " Running Journal . " " She is a sought after trainer, coach and popular speaker for radio, TV and at conferences on how to eat well and stay fit on a budget ."