もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The first ojpuri-language film, " Ganga Maiya Tohe Piyari Chhadhaibo ", was made in 1962 and released the following year ( although Bhojpuri and Maghi were spoken in a few earlier films, such as " Gunga Jumna " and " Nadiya Ke Paar " ).
- He arrived in India in 1858, and was involved in clearing-up operations after the Indian Rebellion of 1857, but was soon employed in the Indian irrigation system, becoming Chief Engineer of the Jumna Canal, then Superintending Engineer of the Ganges Canal from 1869-77, and Chief Engineer of Burma until 1883.
- On 11 February 1944 the corvettes HMA Ships " Ipswich " and " Launceston ", in conjunction with the Indian sloop " Jumna ", sank the Japanese submarine " Ro-110 " in the Bay of Bengal after the later had torpedoed a ship in a Calcutta-bound convoy.
- On 30 December 1803, the Daulat Scindia signed the Treaty of Surji-Anjangaon with the British after the Battle of Assaye and Battle of Laswari and ceded to the British Rohtak, Gurgaon, Ganges-Jumna Doab, the Delhi-Agra region, parts of Bundelkhand, Broach, some districts of Gujarat and the fort of Ahmmadnagar.
- Representing both motherhood and Mother Earth, who also nurtures and occasionally punishes, Nargis immortalised the Indian mother on celluloid . " The film pioneered the portrayal of two morally opposed brothers personifying good and evil, which became a repeated motif in Hindi films, including " Gunga Jumna " ( 1961 ) and " Deewar " ( 1975 ).