もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The following year he left the school for England, where he signed on with the American East Indian clipper " Jumna " as a cabin boy in 1854.
- The 1837 summer monsoon rains failed almost entirely in the region of the " Doab " lying between Delhi and Allahabad as well in the trans-Jumna districts.
- Fitch went on, descending the Jumna and the Ganges, to visit Allahabad, Benares, Patna, Kuch Behar, Hughli, Chittagong, etc . ( 1585 1586 ).
- After embarking troops, she joined Task Force 64 headed by for support of landing by 3rd British Commando Brigade between Akyab and Ramree with and HMIS " Jumna ".
- This station commanded the passes of the Jumna on the main line of communication between the western and eastern portions of the Gurkha territory, and thus was well chosen for procuring intelligence.