もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- French Officer Ensign de Jumonville and a third of his escort was killed by a British patrol led by George Washington.
- These events had international consequences; the French accused Washington of assassinating Jumonville, who they claimed was on a diplomatic mission.
- When word reached Fort Duquesne about the incident, Jumonville's half brother, Captain Coulon de Villiers, vowed revenge.
- This document and others were used by the French and Canadiens to level accusations that Washington had ordered Jumonville's slaying.
- J . E . Jumonville, Sr . ( 1919 1983 ) had also served in the position from 1968 to 1976.