keep on good termsの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Recently, however, he has helped the government keep on good terms with the IMF, which ordered a strict curb on public spending, and approved a number of state sell-offs.
- Lamberton attended negotiations in 1309 as an " English " envoy, and his skill as a diplomat helped him to keep on good terms with both Edward and Robert.
- After the unification of Korea by Silla, Tenmu decided to break diplomatic relations with the Tang dynasty of China, evidently in order to keep on good terms with Silla.
- Rare as it was to keep on good terms with adversaries in those days, Tyrie won praise from such men as David Buchanan, both for his ability and for his courtesy.
- After his return, he tried to keep on good terms with his father, and in 1772 he married a rich heiress, Marie Marquerite Emilie de Covet, daughter of the marquis de Marignane.