もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Lidz said he and his brother and sister supported prosecutors in their bid to have the rabbi jailed.
- In January 1942, Lidz enlisted in the Army and served in New Zealand, Fiji and Burma.
- With Ruth Lidz, he conducted a study of psychiatric troubles among parents of patients hospitalized for schizophrenia.
- Lidz attended high school in Cheltenham and college at Antioch College, where he was a theater major.
- Every member of the troubled but endearing Lidz family comes off as a sympathetic, fully rounded human being.