もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Its biggest city is Olsztyn, while the historical capital was Lidzbark WarmiDski; another large town is Braniewo.
- As Frombork ( Frauenburg ) was occupied by the Swedes, he resided in Lidzbark WarmiDski ( Heilsberg ).
- They captured a stronghold at Heilsberg ( Lidzbark WarmiDski ), the rebel headquarters, and the uprising ended.
- In 1466 Lidzbark became part of the Polish province Royal Prussia after the Second Peace of Thorn ( 1466 ).
- It lies approximately east of Orneta, west of Lidzbark WarmiDski, and north-west of the regional capital Olsztyn.