もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- In July, the Teutonic army started an offensive, attacking Masovia, Warmia and Aom | a territories, laying siege to Lidzbark WarmiDski.
- He was saved and fled to Lidzbark WarmiDski, where he lived with the local executioner, named Mueller, who taught him this profession.
- In April of the same year, young Voivode of PoznaD, StanisBaw LeszczyDski, met with King Charles XII of Sweden in Lidzbark WarmiDski.
- The town, as Lidzbark WarmiDski, was gradually resettled by Poles, many of them from the parts of eastern Poland annexed by the Soviet Union.
- In 1274 the Knights made a great expedition to avenge this raid, capturing the rebel headquarters at Heilsberg ( Lidzbark WarmiDski ) and ending the uprising.