もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Nevertheless, the E11 links some interesting cities, such as The Hague, Amersfoort, Deventer, Osnabruck, Goslar, Luther's Wittenberg, Berlin, Frankfurt ( Oder ), PoznaD, Gniezno, ToruD, Olsztyn, Lidzbark WarmiDski and Ktrzyn.
- The gmina covers an area of, and as of 2006 its total population is 14, 484 ( out of which the population of Lidzbark amounts to 8, 261, and the population of the rural part of the gmina is 6, 223 ).
- Copernicus was his uncle's secretary and physician from 1503 to 1510 ( or perhaps till his uncle's death on 29 March 1512 ) and resided in the Bishop's castle at Lidzbark ( Heilsberg ), where he began work on his heliocentric theory.
- The present-day Broadcast Transmitting Site ( ) at Lidzbark WarmiDski which has a tall antenna is today used for broadcasting of Radio Maryja on 106, 2 MHz with 10 kW ERP and the TV programme TVP 1 on 527, 25 MHz with 200 kW ERP.
- Two victims _ a 46-year old man found in a street in Czudec, southeastern Poland and a 75-year-old man found next to three empty vodka bottles in a park in the northern city of Lidzbark Warminski _ were found Sunday, PAP news agency said, citing police.