もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Sodium bicarbonate can be added to local anaesthetics, to speed up the onset of their effects and make their injection less painful.
- Skou had taken a few years away from his clinical training in the early 1950s to study the action of local anaesthetics.
- Skou thought that other types of membrane protein might also be affected by local anaesthetics dissolving in the lipid part of the membrane.
- Treatment with intravenous lipid emulsions ( used for parental feeding ) to reverse the effects of local anaesthetic toxicity is becoming more commonplace.
- The sensation of needing to urinate is often significantly diminished or even abolished after administration of epidural local anaesthetics and / or opioids.