もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Most cataract operations are performed under a local anaesthetic, allowing the patient to go home the same day.
- On another occasion, in 1932 at the age of 70, Kane repaired his own inguinal hernia under local anaesthetic.
- She received a local anaesthetic and in an operation that lasted all of seven minutes the problem became evident.
- It is intended to treat mild pain and also has antitussive ( cough suppressant ) and local anaesthetic effects.
- A CHIVA is an ultrasound guided, minimally invasive surgery strategic for the treatment of varicose veins, performed under local anaesthetic.