もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- In children, a local anaesthetic gel ( such as lidocaine ) is applied to the insertion site to facilitate placement.
- He is most well known for the remarkable feat of appendix under local anaesthetic in 1921 at the age of 60.
- Indeed, he seems only gradually to have realised the importance of his discovery, and he continued his studies on local anaesthetics.
- Furthermore, this reaction is inhibited by a local anaesthetic, even though control prawns treated with only anaesthetic did not show reduced activity.
- Some essential oils, such as clove oil or eugenol, were popular for many hundred years in dentistry as antiseptics and local anaesthetics.