local income taxの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- He reported some of the conversations he had had on the campaign trail, and then outlined the case for a local income tax.
- The bills require a $ 1, 000 minimum investment and are less liquid, but interest is exempt from state and local income taxes.
- The proposal would give taxpayers the option of deducting state and local sales taxes or state and local income taxes for two years.
- Under the tax relief plan, school districts can receive state funds from gambling provided they institute local income taxes or increase existing taxes.
- Residents of these municipalities and school districts are required to file a local income tax return in addition to federal and state returns.