もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- In an effort to show it is cooperating, Iraq's National Monitoring Directorate, which provides escorts for the inspectors, has been issuing daily statements on the inspectors'activities.
- The replies have invariably been that the individual will only speak at Iraq's monitoring directorate or, at any rate, in the presence of an Iraqi official.
- The plant's managers reported their action to the Iraqi monitoring directorate, he said, because there were no U . N . inspectors in Iraq after December 1998.
- In Washington, the White House downplayed the importance of the session, noting that Abdel-Hassan works for the Iraqi monitoring directorate which is responsible for dealing with inspectors.
- They were met by an Iraqi delegation led by Gen . Hosam Amin, head of the national monitoring directorate, set up as a counterpart to the inspection team.