operational support unitの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- The Operational Support Unit moved to Wethersfield from RAF Wittering and has been permanently based there since May 1992.
- Operation Target has now disbanded, but West Yorkshire Police have kept the service of the specials in their own Operational Support Unit.
- The biggest of them, Auckland Operational Support Unit, also known as the Auckland Volunteer Fire Brigade, was founded in 1933 and provides a true voluntary community service.
- It was last active in October 2006 at Hickam Air Force Base, Hawaii, where it had served as the umbrella for intelligence and operational support units under Pacific Air Forces
- Force Traffic, the Operational Support Unit and the Dog Section are spread across three main stations these are Canley in Coventry, Aston in Birmingham and Wednesbury near West Bromwich.