operational support unitの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- Various Operational Support Units ( OSUs ) manned by volunteers are attached to Fire Districts and Brigades across New Zealand, which provide non-firefighting assistance at large-scale incidents.
- Six operational support units ( OSUs ) have been established to provide specially skilled officers trained in over ground search, chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear ( CBRN ) response.
- ""'Backup " "'is a BBC crime drama series, focusing on the work of a police Operational Support Unit, similar to the Territorial Support Group.
- New "'operational support units "'( OSU ) were purchased in 2008, each costing ?3, 800 and replacing a number of aging vehicles such as damage control tenders and breathing apparatus tenders.
- In 1934 the Aviation Regiment was renamed His Majesty's Air Troops, comprising a headquarters, with two army orlyaks ( based at Bozhurishte and Plovdiv airfields ), a training orlyak ( in Plovdiv ), a maritime yato ( at NAS Chaika, Varna ) and additional operational support units.